If you're hunting for the cheapest Black Friday 2021 phone deals on unlocked smartphones and contracts, you're in the right place. As an upgrade for yourself or as a gift you'll find the best discounts on top brands including Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, and Sony Xperia. As well as the best contract sales on offer from the likes of Vodafone, Three, O2, and more.
In the UK retailers such as eBay, Amazon, Curry's and Very have already started their Black Friday sales. For US customers, Best Buy and Amazon are both making early discounts available.
Some of the biggest deals are expected on older models. Such as the iPhone 12, SE and 11, and the Galaxy S20. But that doesn't mean you can't snap up a great deal or bundle offer on an Apple iPhone 13, Google Pixel 6 or a Samsung Galaxy Fold3.
Top Apple iPhone deals
Deals on iPhones are starting to appear in the Black Friday sales. Apple itself doesn't join in with the Black Friday sale but runs its own event giving away vouchers to customers. Last year the store gave vouchers worth £120/$US150. We're not expecting huge drops on the price iPhone 13 but there are some deals out there, and some networks are offering deals on contracts with no upfront costs or discounts on data plans. Or both. The differences between the 13 and the iPhone 12 are small enough that you can easily snap up a bargain with the drops in prices expected on this older handset.
If you're looking for a new contract now is a good time to upgrade. In the UK, Vodafone is offering £288 off the iPhone 13 if you trade in your iPhone 11, and many of the other providers are offering discounts and deals such as double the data or even triple. The Carphone Warehouse as the iPhone 12 256GB at the same price as the 128GB handset.
- Apple iPhone 12 5G - £629 at Giff Gaff (was £679)
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro 256GB for the price of 128GB - £899 at Currys (was £128GB, now 256GB)
- Apple iPhone 11 - $499 (from $100 trade-in) at Apple
- Apple iPhone 12 Mini - $599 (from $100 trade-in) at Apple
- Apple iPhone 12 - Buy 1 get 1 free at Verizon
Top Samsung Galaxy deals
If you're in the market for a Samsung phone, the Black Friday sale in the Samsung shop is just starting. Sign up to get exclusive early notice of discounts. The biggest savings this year are expected on the Galaxy S21 series particularly when bought with a contract. SIM-free deals are already available with considerable savings on older models such as the Galaxy A22. Going by previous Black Friday sales we don't expect a price drop on the handsets for the newest Galaxy Z series with the Fold3 and Flip3. However we would love to be surprised, and we do expect some good bundle deals with networks.
- Samsung Galaxy A12 - £141 at Amazon (was £169)
- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G - £199 (£100 off phone & SIM bundles) at Currys
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G - £325 at Amazon (was £409)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G - £969 at Currys (was £1019)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G - £620 at Amazon (was £769)
- Samsung Galaxy A03s - £119 at Very (was £139)
- Galaxy Z Flip3 5G - £799 at Samsung (was £949)
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G - $249.99 (plus free Galaxy Buds) at Samsung (was $$999.99)
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G - $649.99 (plus free Galaxy Buds) at Samsung (was $1799.99)
- Galaxy S21 5G - $149.99 ($50 off Galaxy Buds) at Samsung (was $799.99)
- Galaxy S21+ 5G - $299.99 ($50 off Galaxy Buds) at Samsung (was $999.99)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G - $449.99 ($50 off Galaxy Buds) at Samsung (was $1199.99)
- Samsung Galaxy A42 - $349.99 at Very (was $399.99)
Top deals on other phones
This year's top deals in the Black Friday sale are to be found with Motorola, OPPO and Sony. These Android based smartphones offer a lot of the same features including processing power, camera resolution, storage and 5G. Retailers in the UK including Amazon, Very and Currys have already started their Black Friday sales and seem to be throwing in everything possible with several deals on different model variations. In the US, Amazon and Best Buy are offering similar price drops.
- Google Pixel 3A - £300 at Amazon (was £399)
- Motorola Edge 20 Pro - £499.99 at Amazon (was £649.99)
- Motorola Edge 20 Pro - £379.99 (save £50 on phone & SIM bundles) at Currys
- Nokia XR20 - £329.99 at Amazon (was £399)
- OPPO Find X3 Pro 5G - £999 at Amazon (was £1099)
- OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G - £219 at Amazon (was £499)
- Sony Xperia 10 III - £299 at Amazon (was £399)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 - £599 at Very (was £799)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G - £309 at Very (was £399)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S - £189 at Very (was £269.99)
Top contract deals
There are some particularly attractive deals this year from many of the main networks. Look out for zero cost upfront deals on devices and discounts on data deals. Trade-in offers may be particularly juicy on the higher end models such as the iPhone 13, Google Pixel 6 and Galaxy Z Fold3.
- Apple iPhone 12 5G for £20 upfront/£36.55pm at O2
- Apple iPhone 13 128GB for £29.99 upfront/£39.99pm at Carphone Warehouse
- Apple iPhone 13 mini 128GB for £29 upfront/£35.99 at Carphone Warehouse
- Apple iPhone 12 for £0 upfront/£28pm at Virgin Media
- Sky Mobile all phones for 50% off 60GB plan
- O2 Apple iPhone SE 2020 for 30GB data £20 upfront £29.24pm
- O2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G for 30GB data £50 upfront £39.87pm
- Three Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for 100GB data £29 upfront 50% off for 6 months £21.50pm
- Three Apple iPhone 13 for Unlimited data £59 upfront 50% off for 6 months £31pm
- Tesco Apple iPhone SE 2020 for Unlimited data £0 upfront £29.99pm
- Tesco Apple iPhone 12 for 25GB data £0 upfront £32.49
- Apple iPhone 13 - $0 up front with trade-in/$22.23mo at AT&T
- Apple iPhone Pro 13 - Up to $1,000 trade-in/$0 upfront/$36.67mo at T-Mobile
- Apple iPhone 12 Mini - $£8.75mo at AT&T
- Apple iPhone 12 mini - 50 percent off 64GB on any Unlimited Plan at AT&T
- Verizon - all Black Friday Deals here
As more retailers and networks join in the Black Friday sales, we will be adding their phone deals right here. Keep coming back to check to see if the Smartphone you want has been reduced in price. The fastest way to get the latest offers is with our Jelly Deals Twitter. Make sure you follow us today.